Our primary vision is to be the customers' choice to supply leading-edge nuclear technology to satisfy the world's growing demand for energy. We strive to do this by:
- Acting with integrity and respect for others
- Being safe and environmentally responsible
- Committing to achieving success for our customers
- Delivering value and profit
- Excelling in our operations
Nearly 50 percent of the nuclear power plants in operation worldwide, and nearly 60 percent in the United States, are based on Westinghouse technology. Worldwide, the nearly 14,000 employees of Westinghouse Electric Company continue to pioneer value-added engineering and services creating success for our customers in their increasingly demanding markets. The four core product lines of Westinghouse — Nuclear Automation,
Nuclear Services and Nuclear Power Plants — support this mission.