Westinghouse offers a full complement of nuclear services to keep Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) and Boiling Water Reactor (BWR) nuclear plants operating safely and competitively.
Our customers rely on us to support their need for reliable plant operation, maximized power output and better outages. Our global presence and local, operationally excellent approach to project implementation enable us to provide the support our customers need.
The Westinghouse Resident Site Manager Program offers a unique way to strategically communicate key industry information, supplement plant personnel and provide additional oversight to ensure top-quality plant performance.
To ensure that our customers have the information they need to make informed decisions that positively impact plant performance, we provide product and service "flysheets." These flysheets provide high-level product and service overviews.
Westinghouse works closely with customers to provide PWR and BWR services in these areas:
- field services such as outage support, advanced products, nuclear power plant component services, and training;
- engineering services that help plants improve reliability and sustain regulatory compliance through plant analyses and management programs; and
- installation and modification services, including plant engineering, welding and machining, and site installation; and manufacturing operations that produce precision components including reactor vessel internals, cranes and fuel-handling equipment for new and operating plants.
- manufacturing operations that produce precision components including reactor vessel internals, cranes and fuel-handling equipment for new and operating plants.
- decontamination, decommissioning and remediation, when at the end of a long, safe plant life, a power plant needs to be decommissioned, decontaminated and dismantled so that the site can be made available for other uses. Westinghouse provides integrated services and solutions – from planning to greenfield – to the global nuclear power plant market
If you are a customer and you would like additional information about any Westinghouse product or service, please call your Westinghouse Customer Relations and Sales representative or your Westinghouse Customer Project manager.